With offices across Rhode Island and Massachusetts, Prima CARE provides comprehensive healthcare services to patients in the area. At our 289 Pleasant Street (Building 4) location, located in Fall River, MA, we offer a range of medical services, from family and internal medicine with a focus on preventive care to specialties like cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, and more!
In this month's blog post, we'll take a closer look at our 289 Pleasant Street facility and how it can help you and your family with all of your medical needs.
Discover What Prima CARE Can Do For You In Fall River, MA
Whether you're looking for a new primary care provider or trying to find specialists, Prima CARE is here to help. With a diverse team of knowledgeable medical professionals and cutting-edge technology, we provide exceptional care with a personalized touch to patients in the Fall River area. Our 289 Pleasant Street location offers services in these areas:
- - Prima CARE is proud to have a group of board-certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians and nurse practitioners on staff. Having a primary care physician who you can trust is essential for maintaining good health, and our team is here to provide you with the compassionate care that you need. Most of our providers are accepting new patients, and we likely accept your health insurance plan.
- - Our Fall River cardiology team provides comprehensive care for a variety of heart conditions. We offer the latest in diagnostic technology and treatments, along with nuclear cardiology and echocardiography testing. Our cardiologists work closely with patients to help prevent, diagnose, and treat heart disease and other cardiac issues.
- - Chiropractic care is an alternative medical practice that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of musculoskeletal disorders. At this location, our experts offer comprehensive assessments and treatments for patients who suffer from musculoskeletal pain, spine disorders, injuries, and other conditions.
- - Our expert gastroenterologists are specially trained in diseases and disorders of the digestive system, such as acid reflux, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), celiac disease, and more. We understand the importance of personalized care for each patient and provide comprehensive diagnostic testing, treatments, and follow-up care, tailored to your individual needs.
- - Our foot and ankle specialists provide comprehensive care for routine issues such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, corns, and calluses, as well as more complex issues such as tendon injuries, diabetic foot care, and heel pain. Our podiatrists are committed to helping you maintain your foot health and function.
- - Our Fall River Optometry office provides comprehensive care for a variety of vision problems. The team is fluent in English and Portuguese, and offers a wide range of services including comprehensive eye exams, contact lens fittings, eyeglass fittings, and more.
- - The team at the uses state-of-the-art medical equipment for testing and treatment. They offer a wide range of imaging services such as X-ray, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, and mammography, as well as a range of lab tests.
Learn More About Fall River, MA
The wonderful Prima CARE team at 289 Pleasant Street isn't the only thing we love about Fall River! This historic town has plenty to offer, including the . The Society was founded in 1921 by a group of locals set on preserving the history of the town, which was once the world's top producer of cotton cloth. In 1935, the Society found a permanent home in a mansion that was originally built by a rich mill owner. In fact, it's the only building like it that's still intact!
The Society's museum and library are home to a number of wonderful artifacts. From costumes, accessories, and furniture from the 18th century to a collection of materials from Fall River's textile boom, history buffs and locals wanting to learn more about their hometown will find plenty to explore. That said, their most famous collection is certainly their .
If you're not familiar with the story, Lizzie Borden was accused of killing her father and stepmother with an axe in 1892. The notorious case was highly publicized at the time, and it's believed to be one of the first 'media trials' in the country. However, despite the public's confidence in Lizzie's guilt, she was ultimately acquitted of the charges. After the trial, she returned to Fall River, where she lived for the rest of her life. If you're into true crime or ghost tours, the is a must-see.
Another important aspect of Fall River's history is its large Portuguese immigrant population. In the 19th century, when the whaling industry was thriving in Fall River, many Portuguese immigrants came to town in search of work. Then, even more immigrants came to the city at the turn of the 20th century to work in the textile mills. Today, the city has a , which you can experience by exploring its many restaurants, small businesses, and local events.
We're proud to have a location in such a vibrant and exciting town, where the past, present, and future all come together. We invite you to make Prima CARE your home for all of your medical needs, and explore all that Fall River has to offer. Come see us!