Chiropractors near Fall River, MA & Tiverton, RI
Prima CARE is dedicated to providing the very best chiropractic care led by a team of board-certified orthopedic physicians. We have an Orthopedic Surgery office, a Physical Therapy office, and a Runner’s Clinic led by Drs. , , , and .
Whether you’re an athlete looking to strengthen your game or simply looking for back pain relief, our team of chiropractic specialists are more than qualified to help.
FAQs on Chiropractic Care
What Chiropractic and Physical Therapy Services Do You Offer?
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder and Hand Therapy
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Stroke and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Amputee and Prosthetic Training
- Gait, Balance, Mobility
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Orthopedic Care
- Work Conditioning and Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy
I’m A Runner - How Can Prima CARE Help Me Achieve My Goals?
- Expert evaluation of body mechanics and joint motion
- Shoe fitting
- Personalized home exercise program
- Therapeutic massage
- Orthobiologic therapy with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) or amniotic fluid
Is The Runner's Clinic Right For Me?
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, you may want to have a consultation:
- Over-training or feeling pain when you run
- Knee, hip, or foot problems
- Achy joints
- Discomfort wearing shoes
Are There At-Home Physical Therapy Exercises I Can Do?
Yes! If you’re interested in practicing range-of-motion and strengthening exercises at home, you can reference or print out these exercise handouts: