Click here to apply
Position: Practice Manager
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full-Time
The Practice Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the practice and management of the employees. Essential job functions include:
- Oversee daily operations of the Practice
- Make sure staffing is appropriately allocated
- Make sure the provider is available and stays on task
- Scheduling of employees
- Payroll- submit every 2 weeks
- Manage Paid Time off requests
- Review mail received and distribute to appropriate staff/department
- Patient satisfaction
- Ensure that all staff members are promoting optimal patient care
- Employee management
- Yearly performance evaluation for all employees
- Document and meet with staff that require Verbal and Written Warnings. Coordinate with Human Resources.
- Review all bills for accuracy, assign them to the appropriate cost center and submit them to Accounting Department
- Schedule and facilitate regular staff and provider meetings
- Create and distribute the agenda prior to the meeting
- Document meeting minutes and distribute them to appropriate staff
- Maintenance and Inventory
- Track all required maintenance
- Delegate staff members to manage inventory and oversee that it's being performed adequately
- Meet with vendors as needed to ensure that contracts are up to date and pricing is best available
- Staff Training
- The Office Manager will have a full understanding and will be able to perform the role of all front office staff including: Check-In/Out, Scheduling, Medical Records, and limited Medical Assistant duties (rooming patients, chart review, patient phone calls, etc.
- Staff Coverage
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 4-6 years related work experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer Knowledge- ability to navigate within web-based applications.
- Billing experience
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi-specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state-of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk-In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.