Click here to apply
Positon: Applications Analyst
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full - Time
The Applications Analyst is responsible for the administration, monitoring and maintenance of software infrastructures and applications. The Applications Analyst will oversee practices and processes to ensure integrity, safety and availability of all data and applications as part of an organization’s information systems. The Analyst will oversee the implementation of required hardware and software components for approved applications, coordinating tests of the application system to ensure proper performance, and create diagrams and flow charts for computer programmers to follow. Essential functions and duties include:
- Responsible for evaluating and selecting major enterprise applications for the organization to enhance the safety of patients and the efficiency of employees.
- Ensure that software is successfully implemented.
- Develop end-user training materials and help with training users.
- Ensure that everyone meets the documentation standards. If any issues arise, help Prima CARE with troubleshooting by coordinating with vendors.
- Create billing and other interfaces for Prima CARE information system.
- Responsible for preparing reports, dashboards, and analytical tools for supporting end-users.
- Instruct, maintain standard procedures, and ensure a uniform information system.
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Know how to evaluate and test software applications
- Understand the principles of application systems development and use them to analyze, test, implement, maintain and document IS projects
- Identify the features, advantages and disadvantages of various software applications.
- Implement best practices in application systems development
- Evaluate and test software applications, compile data and produce relevant reports.
- Leverage advanced technical skills and knowledge to excel in an application systems analyst career
- Must be proficient in a variety of software applications and systems
- Provide excellent customer and personal service
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Ability to navigate operating systems
- Desktop communications
- Configuration management and query software
- Systems analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi – specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state –of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.