Zeyad Morcos, MD, FAAN, FAASM
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Zeyad Morcos, MD, FAAN, FAASM
Dr. Zeyad Morcos is a specialist in Neurology and Sleep Medicine. He graduated with his Docorate in Medicine (MD) from the University of Tichreen in 1994. Following graduation, Dr. Morcos completed his medical internship at Roger Williams Medical Center and his neurology residency at Case Western University Hospital in Cleveland. Dr. Morcos then completed two additional fellowships in Sleep Medicine at Worcester Medical Center and in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neuromuscular Disease at Louisiana State University. In addition, Dr. Morcos has published many articles regarding sleep medicine and neurology and founded Prima CARE's Sleep Disorders Center.
Dr. Morcos is a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology (FAAN), a Fellow of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (FAASM), is certified by the United Council on Neurological Subspecialty in Headache Medicine, and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with speciality certifications is Neurology, Vascular Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Morcos sees inpatients at Saint Anne's and Charlton Memorial Hospitals, but no longer sees outpatients patients on Prima CARE's main Fall River campus.
- University of Tichreen Faculty of MedicineM.D.
- Fellowship , Clinical NeurophysiologyLouisiana State University
- Residency , NeurologyCase Western Reserve University - University Hospitals
- Internship , Internal MedicineRoger Williams Hospital
- Certified in Vascular NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Certified in Sleep MedicineAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Certified in NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.