Click here to apply
Positon: Vascular Sonographer
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full - Time
Prima CARE and its Center for Vascular Diseases are recruiting a Vascular Sonographer, full-or part-time, to join its busy accredited vascular lab. Essential functions and duties include:
- Knowledge and experience in duplex imaging and physiologic testing, including the choice of exam, patient positioning, acquisition of accurate data, and data reporting.
- Familiarity with modern imaging and testing equipment in order to create optimum images and obtain accurate data.
- Excellent fund of knowledge regarding normal and abnormal vascular anatomy, physiology, and pathology.
- Adhering to departmental policies and procedures regarding test performance, patient scheduling, billing, data recording, equipment maintenance, infection control, and HIPAA.
- Must be willing to travel from main laboratory to satellite sites.
- Must be enthusiastic and inquisitive, with excellent problem-solving abilities and an ability to work and communicate well with supervising physicians, colleagues, referring physicians, patients, and families.
- Must be organized, efficient, resourceful, flexible, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Must treat patients with be compassion, empathy, and respect.
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Must hold the R.V.T. or R.V.S. credential or be trained and “eligible”.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word.
- Must be willing to learn eClinicalWorks EMR.
- Fluency in Portuguese would be a “plus”.
- Compensation will be commensurate with training and experience, and eligibility for benefits will depend on the number of hours worked.
- Will consider per diem or hourly pay.
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi – specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state –of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.