Position: Ultra Sound Technologist
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full - Time
: Prima CARE, P.C. in Fall River, MA, is seeking a full-time Ultrasound Technologist. The ideal candidate will be able to perform ultrasonic diagnostic procedures according to accepted protocols and maintain the ultrasound lab equipment and examination rooms.
- Conduct ultrasonic diagnostic procedures following accepted protocols as outlined by physicians.
- Provide instructions to patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Uphold prescribed safety standards in the operation of equipment.
- Maintain ultrasound lab equipment in an appropriate operating condition.
- Clean examination rooms and work areas and replenish ultrasound lab supplies as needed.
- Keep accurate department records, reports, and files as directed.
- Respect the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Collaborate as a team member within the ultrasound department and across other departments.
- Document work processes as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in operating ultrasound equipment.
- Capability to maintain quality control standards.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, management, and peers.
- Proficiency in using computer software for RIS, PACS, and EMR.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current RDMS certification OR Current Eligibility for RDMS certification.
- CPR certification for Health Care Providers.
- Professional experience as a sonographer (Preferred)
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima CARE, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.