Position: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Practice Manager
Location: Westport, MA
Job Type: Full Time - 32hrs
Prima-CARE, P.C. is seeking a highly skilled, experienced licensed practical nurse (LPN) to join our Primary Care division. The candidate must possess a compassionate attitude, excellent customer service, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. One year of experience as an LPN in a medical office preferred.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
- Completed state-approved LPN education program; Current LPN license to practice
- Valid CPR certification
- Ability to maintain strict compliance with HIPPA regulations required
- Must have the ability to implement & interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the practice.
- Excellent observational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, and independently when necessary
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must demonstrate dependability and regular attendance
- Performs other clinical work-related duties as assigned by physician
- Must have knowledge of front desk operations; oversee the tasks/duties of the office staff
- Strong phone triaging skills with call back to patients regarding testing and medical concerns
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, and other healthcare professional
- Complete prior authorizations, letters, documents, and paperwork required for patients
- Assist physician with medication refills
- Manage physicians daily schedule, patient flow, and triage walk-in patients to expedite care, and maximize clinical time
- Order supplies, and pharmaceuticals as needed
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, DCA
- Company Paid Basic Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans (3% company contribution)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi-specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state-of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk-In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.