Position: Insurance Representative
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full - Time
PrimaCARE, P.C. is looking for a full-time Commercial Insurance Billing Representative. This individual would be joining a skilled team managing medical accounts, including insurance denials and aging of accounts.
The Representative will need to stay current on policy changes for insurance plans. Training and certification as a medical coder would be desirable.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with eClinicalworks electronic medical record (EMR) would be a "Plus"
- Goal-orientated, detail orientated, organized, focused, yet able to multi-task
- Problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable discussing financial issues with patients and other insurance professionals
- Willingness to work as part of a coordinated team
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi – specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state –of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.