Position: Harvard Pilgrim Billing Representative
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full-Time (Remote-Fall River area only)
Prima CARE, P.C. is looking for a full-time “Remote” Harvard Pilgrim Billing Representative. This individual would be joining a skilled team managing medical accounts, including insurance denials and aging of accounts for Harvard Pilgrim and other miscellaneous claim centers.
The Representative will need to stay current on policy changes for insurance plans. Training and certification as a medical coder would be desirable.
Minimum Requirements and Skills:
- Must have experience working Harvard Pilgrim Claims
- Working denials and aging in a timely manner
- Must have knowledge of telehealth billing
- Responsible for all Insurance correspondence for all practices
- Goal and detailed oriented, organized, multi tasker
- Required to come into the building weekly to pick up and drop off mail
- Representative needs to stay current on Insurance Policies.
- Training or Certificate as a Coder is desirable
- Eclinical works experience desirable
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans. Paid Time Off.
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi-specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state-of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk-In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patients’ homes, nursing homes, and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior, and partnership.