Position: Collections Representative
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full-Time Remote Position
PrimaCARE, P.C. is looking for a full-time Collections Representative. Responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound calls and answering all inbound calls from patients
- Taking credit card payments over the phone
- Verifying account information for accuracy on patient statements
- Expected to be courteous and sympathetic. Must take an assertive approach.
- Organization and multi-tasking is a must
- Required to work well, both as an individual and as a member of the organization’s team
- Setting up payment/installment plans
- Working with patients face to face to collect money and also to review their bills and payment options
- Working files to Collection Agency
- Working bad address files
- Medical claims experience is required.
- Knowledge of EClinical Works a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of Insurance Plans
- Detailed oriented with excellent time management skills
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and
- Must have a working knowledge of how to use the phone system and any computer software related to the job
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi – specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state –of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.