Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Location: Fall River, MA
Job Type: Full-Time
This position works with the billing department to ensure accurate processing of cash receipts across a large multi physician medical group practice. This position will also provide administrative and clerical support to both the billing department and accounts payable group.
- Opening and processing Accounts Payable’s invoices
- Preparing Accounts Payable’s outgoing mail for postage
- Scan invoices and checks in Quickbooks
- Submit billing for provider medical directorships
- Knowledge of Excel helpful
- Detail oriented
- Miscellaneous clerical assigned as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mathematical skills and basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Previous cash experience
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Certification by appropriate body (ARRT)
- Valid Massachusetts Radiological License CT certification
- BLS/CPR Certification
Benefits for our Permanent Placements Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K/ROTH and Safe Harbor Plans
- Paid Time Off
About PrimaCARE, P.C.:
Prima Care, P.C. was founded in 1996 and is a large, multi-specialty medical group serving southeastern New England. With over 150 providers, including primary care physicians and a broad range of specialists, we offer quality health care, a diversity of services and treatments, convenient and friendly service, and state-of-the-art testing facilities to support your diagnosis and treatments.
In addition to our main Fall River campus and walk-in Center, Prima Care has medical offices and Walk-In centers in Somerset, Westport, and Dartmouth, as well as satellite offices in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We also provide care in patient’s homes, nursing homes and hospitals and two Outpatient Physical Therapy clinics located in Fall River and Somerset, MA.
We live and work by the golden rule and our company values that include integrity, respect, professionalism, ethical behavior and partnership.