Susan Jenkins, NP
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Susan Jenkins, NP
Susan F. Jenkins is an experienced, Board-certified Nurse Practitioner in Prima CARE's Fall River Walk-in Ambulatory Care Clinic. She earned her Bachelor of Science and her Master of Science Degrees at the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth.
Ms. Jenkins has had extensive experience in various aspects of nursing, from roles in the hospital, to visiting nursing, to specialty nursing in the Emergency Department, and as a Clinical Nurse Specialist. Ms. Jenkins worked as a Nurse Practitioner in the St. Luke's Emergency Department before assuming her role as the primary provider in Prima CARE's Fall River Walk-in Clinic in 2013.
Ms. Jenkins is Board-certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and is a member of both the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the Emergency Nurses Association. She served as a Clinical Nursing Instructor at Salve Regina University and regularly mentors Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant students.
Ms. Jenkins is dedicated to the health of the members of her community and sees patients with unanticipated illnesses and minor injuries in Fall River Walk-in Clinic. As an affiliate of the Steward Health Care Network, she refers patients to Saint Anne's Hospital when necessary.
- University of Massachusetts-DartmouthBachelor of Science, Nursing- 1995
- University of Massachusetts-DartmouthMaster of Science, Nurse Practitioner- 2006
- ACLS and PALSAmerican Heart Association
- Emergency Department NurseSt. Luke's Hospital, New Bedford1995 - 2006
- Clinical Nurse SpecialistCharlton Memorial Hospital2006 - 2008
- Nurse PractitionerSt. Luke's Emergency Associates2006 - Present
- Nurse Practitioner, Fall River Walk-in ClinicPrima CARE, PC2013 - Present
- Nurse PractitionerAmerican Nurses Credentialing Center - ANCC2006
- MemberAmerican Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- MemberEmergency Nurses Assocation
- MemberSigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Clinical Nurse InstructorSalve Regina University
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.