Join Prima CARE in our effort to prevent, identify, and cure a disease that strikes 1 in 8 women in the United States (and less-commonly in men).
Our new 3-D mammography (tomosynthesis) is the state-of-the-art method of imaging the breast and identifying lumps so small that they can't be felt by even the most experienced examiners. Reliable and comfortable.
Ask your health care provider about:
- Assessment of risk factors (family history or other conditions).
- Breast self-examination beginning at age 20.
- Yearly breast exams from ages 20-39.
- Screening mammography from age 40.
- Seeking evaluation of any change or abnormality in your breasts.
Awareness, detection, treatment, cure -- that's the key to beating this disease.
Ask your health care provider for advice about Prima CARE's 3-D mammography.
Prima CARE is by your side this month and every month of the year.
Click here for:
More about our new GE Senographe Pristina Digital Mammography system.
American Cancer Society -- Breast Cancer